Rules regarding profiles
- The profile must be filled out seriously and completely.
- Advertising commercial, competing or professional activities is not allowed in the profiles.
- Including personal contact information in the profiles -- such as msn addresses, e-mail addresses, web addresses or other personal data -- is not allowed. (It also isn't allowed if the 'at' sign or the name 'hotmail' are cleverly changed into other words).
- Mentioning your own dating sites, swingers' sites or swinger-related msn or other discussion groups is not allowed.
- Profile texts cannot be discriminatory or offensive and cannot refer to forbidden acts or activities (minors, etc.)
- It is not allowed to discuss the membership status or the inability to use the website in the profiles. The profiles are not a support medium. If you have questions about your membership or the website then please contact support by mail.
Rules regarding photos
- No close-ups of genitals in the main profile and no explicit sexual acts where the genitals are visible. These can be included in the photo album.
- Only personal photos, therefore no landscapes, engines, etc.
- Only recognizable photos of yourselves, third parties must ALWAYS be unrecognizable.
- Photos must conform to the information in the profile.
- No photos containing personal contact information or msn, web or e-mail addresses.
Rules regarding the forum
- The general conditions always apply to the Web site and the forum.
- Cross posting (placing one message on multiple forums) is not allowed.
- Using many punctuation marks, like exclamation marks and capitals is not appreciated.
- Using obscene language, discriminatory slogans, anti-religious speech and everything that could be interpreted as personal insults by us or our other forum users, is not allowed.
- Placing personal contact information on the forum is not allowed.
- Swingers Funclub reserves the right to edit, shorten or not publish messages.
- Complaints have no place on the forum. If you have complaints about the Web site or the forum, please mail them to email@example.com .
- If it turns out later that a posting doesn't follow the rules, SFC can still remove this posting. The writer of the posting involved will be informed about this.
The above-stated rules are directly derived from the general conditions, but are not exhaustive. Swingers Funclub always retains the right to reject a profile, photo or posting on the forum, if it has legitimate reasons, even if they aren't included in the list of the rules outlined above.